Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witch's night out!!!

It's a family tradition with my sisters to have girls night out and go to Witch's Night at Gardiner's Village. This year it was so packed with Witch's everywhere and it was really fun because my girls are at that perfect age where they just have so fun.
As soon as we walked in Kennedy said "Oh this is the coolest thing ever". Gabby and Kennedy had so mu fun dancing on the stage with all the other little kids and the best of all was Kennedy doing the Witch Cackle to when a coupon. It was priceless! We laughed so hard but she was actually pretty good!


This Witch was so funny! She came up to my dad and started rubbing her hands all over him and dancing all around him and he said laughing "You know that I am a married man" and she said something like "Oh really! I dont see you wife around anywhere" and kept dancing then she started rubbing her butt into him. It was so funny!
We went to all the shop's then met up with Elizabeth and her sister and kids for dinner! The food was really good but the wait was so long!
My Dad and Sam and Gabby waiting to be seated for dinner! All night Gabby kept saying "Nose in my finger" It was pretty funny!
I cant get my computer to upload the video of Kennedy and Gabby dancing on the stage. But I will keep trying because you have to see Kennedy's moves!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my favorite part of the night was that Witch dancing with dad. And Kennedy's Witch Cackle!

Riley Alexander said...

I'm guessing Butch was the only man there. Not just in your group, but in the whole park

Unknown said...

Actually Riley there was even a few men dressed up in the park! So not everyone is to cool to have fun!

Adrie said...

That looks like so much fun, I have always wanted to go up there.