Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH



For family home evening we got everyone together and went to the pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun riding on the hayride and getting to pick out there very own pumkpins.

Gabby was on the search to find the smallest pumkpin and I think that she found the smallest one in the whole patch.

Oakland told us that his plan is to carve his pumkpin into the Joker!!! I cant wait to see that one!


Addi, Gabby , Easton and Marcus on the trailer on there way to pick out there pumkins!
Addi and Gabby are getting to be such good friends! It is so fun to watch them together!

1 comment:

elizabeth scott said...

Okay that is the cutest background! I am so sorry I missed that FHE. Mondays are a little crazy for us because we try to get in some for of FHE before Mckennah's dance class at 7 pm. I am so excited about tomorrows haunted train ride!!!! Cute pictures!