Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BRING IT ON!!!



That's right I said "BRING IT ON!" Meaning Bring on the Halloween costume contest! I am going to win this year. No one else's costume will not even be close to how good Jeff's and my costume will be.

Just a reminder Family Bunco is on October 17th and Butch and Sherrie's House. You don't have very much longer to get your costumes ready. Not that it will matter because I am going to win anyways but just a little note: You might want to get going. And Remember BRING IT ON!

7 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

You talk a big game Amanda, I'll believe it when I see it.

Unknown said...

WAHOOO!!! I am so glad that you FINALLY updated!!!
Bring on the halloween costume contest!!!

Josh & Kenz said...

Suhhweet Amanda! I am so glad you are back. Take lots of pix at Bunco. I am so sad I won't be there this year.

Candi and kids said...

Welcome Back to the Bloggin World, even though we all know you had nothin to do with this!! We are hoping this will light a fire under your BUTT so you start to blog again

Unknown said...

What do you mean she had nothing to do with this?
And she already did two post!!!
Good Work Amanda! Keep it up!

elizabeth scott said...

Oh ya top this one Amanda! Aaron is coming as the invisible man this year! Your mom is going to be upset when she finds out. I love this Bunko time of year! I might bring Dawson as my date!

Candi and kids said...

cheyenne said...

what is kennedy doing I mean she is just staering OFF.......
I WAS SO SCERED