Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Locking my blog & Happy Birthday Kennedy

On November 10th our little Kennedy turned 5 years old!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. We had a family party for her on Monday and she was so happy with everything she got! She said to everyone "I am so lucky! I got everything I always wanted."
My camera was not working very well so the pictures are kind of dark but this picture is right before Kennedy blew out the candles! She wanted a strawberry cake that looked and tasted like a strawberry!

Kennedy's real gift is coming up tomorrow....I am taking her to Disney World and to visit her Grandma in Florida for the week. While Jeff stays home with the kids! We will post pictures of that when we get back.

And we have decided to lock our blog so if anybody would like to view our blog or keep in touch please leave your e-mail address so I can send you a invite. We would love to keep in touch!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Add me! samscott10@hotmail.com

Beck's said...

Amanda add me I love to stalk you and keep up to date with all the old neighbors.

Jodi Whicker jakedbeck@msn.com

Carrie said...

We would love to stay in the loop with your blog.
sunnie_ray@msn.com

Adrie said...

What a lucky little girl, I wish I could go to Disneyworld for my b-day. Anyways add me adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just love how sparkly the eye patch is. Very cute!! Add me too. adamnkara@hotmail.com

Joanie said...

You better send me an invite to the blog. Poanster@yahoo.com

Deb Stokes said...

Don't forget Grandma Stokes!
debstokesrn@aol.com

Jessica said...

Please add me. My email is mksngl9602@aol.com. Thanks so much. I hope you had fun at Disney World.

Nicole said...

Hi this is Jeff's cousin Nicole. I just found your blog through Joanie's. I would love to be invited to view your blog if that is okay. My email is WABlondie32@aol.com.

boandmarianne said...

Add your favorite cousin
marianeshaheen@yahoo.com

Driscoll Family said...

Thanks for adding me. It is nice to keep up, even if it is by blogs! Send me your email and I will add you to mine. I have Sam, Heather and Candi added. Aren't sisters great! I am so happy to be back around family. Stephanie

elizabeth scott said...

Love that sassy Kennedy! She is so cute! Add me please elizabeth@sfcn.org